Dorothy Mantooth is a Saint

Sports, pop culture, and politics, Pittsburgh-style, with french fries on top.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Where Ya At, 85?

Ok, I've been out of town for a few days, so I'm probably a little late to the party with this, but it's so entertaining, it needs to be shown. Over and over. And over.
Last Sunday, Bengals wide receiver and resident funnyman/chicken dancer Chad Johnson got knocked out by Browns safety Brian Russell. And by knocked out, I mean: Knocked. The f**k. Out. If I may be so bold.
For those who didn't see it, just trust me. It was quite a hit. Russell connected his helmet with Chad's chin... Chad's helmet went flying straight up... his gold teef landed in the nachos of a fan in row 5... it was everything football should be.
But the best part came after the game, when the press tried to interview Chad in the locker room. I submit that there's nothing funnier than a dazed, glassy-eyed, concussed Chad Johnson trying to field questions.
You're welcome in advance.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home