Dorothy Mantooth is a Saint

Sports, pop culture, and politics, Pittsburgh-style, with french fries on top.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

That's All, Folks

Well, election day is behind us now. No more bad TV ads, no more ads that condemn dirty ads while being dirty themselves, no more annoying political signs, no more candidates leaving their paraphernalia for me to find on my freaking porch every night.

I'm just bummed that my favorite candidate, Phillip Morris NaPier, didn't win Maine's governor's race. It's not every day we get to see a gubernatorial debate in which one of the candidates asks for for a pardon for himself and all the other convicted felons in the state. Also, he showed up wearing overalls, with his dog next to him.

Because anytime there's a dog on stage at a political debate, I am so there.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home